Tuesday, July 16, 2019
July 14, 2019 Church cancelled
What!! We woke up to sounds of heavy rain. Then we get warnings on our cell phone about potential mud slides. Next we get announcement from the District President that church is cancelled. Back in Virginia, we had church cancelled due to snow and ice. I think this is the first time as result of potential mud slides and flooding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GPS Navigation disaster revisited
Feb 3, 2020 - We really felt bad that I crushed the plastic chain and planter and the owner wouldn't accept any money for the damages. ...
-
Feb 3, 2020 - We really felt bad that I crushed the plastic chain and planter and the owner wouldn't accept any money for the damages. ...
-
Jan 25, 2020 - Kagoshima branch olympic games sponsored by the youth / YSA of the branch. We actually had an opening ceremony where an oat...
-
This is the Uearatanomori Park behind the hospital (emergency entrance on the left of picture), very convenient, only 6 minutes walk from ...
No comments:
Post a Comment